It is currently Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:40 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Please visit our local business partners   Site Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
Anytime Fitness Applicable Life Coaching Relax Salon Inglenook Energy Center Homes and Lifestyles Montessori School of Conifer R & R Roofing & Siding, Inc.

For partnership opportunities email-partners@285bound.com

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:07 pm 

And I really think we need to thank bandbvh for all of her scanner input. All of the accidents, road closures, weather and fires reported. That is so great to have on this site.

http://www.numbersusa.com/

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:09 pm 

My favorite thing about this site is that I'm not banned ~ yet! lol

:woo hoo: rofllol :thumbsup: :crossed: :rainingsmiles: :eatdrinK: :roflol: :sunsnow: :snow: :singing rain: :Censored :Thank You: :blondmoment: B :grouphug: :Cheer :balloons: Beat that Vike!

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:10 pm 

The Viking wrote:
And I really think we need to thank bandbvh for all of her scanner input. All of the accidents, road closures, weather and fires reported. That is so great to have on this site.

:yeahthat:

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:12 pm 

Rockdocs Sunshine Girl wrote:
:woo hoo: rofllol :thumbsup: :crossed: :rainingsmiles: :eatdrinK: :roflol: :sunsnow: :snow: :singing rain: :Censored :Thank You: :blondmoment: B :grouphug: :Cheer :balloons: Beat that Vik!

Nope it's obvious that you like to play with the emoticons more than me. Enjoy them and that is all I will say! :Grin:

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:17 pm 

My favorite thing about this site is...........all of the extra links in one place. You can find anything you want on one page. And the coupons links are great for the local stores. Also as we really start to add events and things I think the Calendar will be a huge help for people like me who can't even remember what day it is let alone what is going on. But the best part of the site is the people who started it and their goals and vision for this site and this community.

And the great part is that what I am saying is true and you don't have to wonder if I am sucking up to stay in the good graces of the Mods to keep from being banned like happens in other unmentioned sites.

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:20 pm 

Also, I love just going to the quick links and clicking on the New Posts to see what are the most recent posts that I missed.

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:46 am 

I like that, along with everyone else, I am allowed to see the links that are posted.

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 12:10 pm 

I have to say....it is great to see chocolove and jf1acai on the registered users online together on the front page.
What a wonderful bridge this has turned out to be. Old friends reuniting after so many years.
Thank you 285bound.com

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:14 pm 

bandbvh wrote:
I have to say....it is great to see chocolove and jf1acai on the registered users online together on the front page.
What a wonderful bridge this has turned out to be. Old friends reuniting after so many years.
Thank you 285bound.com

This can be a model on the right way to do an inclusive community site. Alienating people is not the way to pull an area together. Let's just keep it going. This is fun!

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:28 pm 

The Viking wrote:
My favorite thing about this site is...........all of the extra links in one place. You can find anything you want on one page. And the coupons links are great for the local stores. Also as we really start to add events and things I think the Calendar will be a huge help for people like me who can't even remember what day it is let alone what is going on. But the best part of the site is the people who started it and their goals and vision for this site and this community.

And the great part is that what I am saying is true and you don't have to wonder if I am sucking up to stay in the good graces of the Mods to keep from being banned like happens in other unmentioned sites.

We tried to design the site so people could get to their favorite sites from our home and links pages. We are still constructing the links. We want to continually add them. We are also looking for local content for our blog. If you know any writers that would like to write articles about the area let us know. Thank you.

285 Bound Staff

Follow us on Twitter

Other Bound Sites:
CommunitiesBound.com
EvergreenBound.com
CastleRockBound.net
Smokyhillbound.com

Bound to make a difference in your community.