It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:12 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Please visit our local business partners   Site Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
All the Right Moves Dance American Restoration Anytime Fitness Applicable Life Coaching by Dr. Mike Cabin Creek Barbecue Colorado Taekwondo Institute (CTI) Diane Glover, Keller Williams Foothills Realty Holistic Horse Training Firewise Pro Inglenook Energy Center Montessori School of Conifer Paragon Martial Arts Peak Academy of Dance Pet Tips Bound R & R Roofing & Siding, Inc. Relax Salon Taspen's Organics & Holistic Wellness Center

For partnership opportunities email-partners@285bound.com

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:34 am 
Site Admin

Good Morning 285 Bound Members,

Communities Bound wants to start out by saying how sorry we are to you, the members, for this recent disruption of 285bound.com forums.

We appreciate you more than you know and we are well aware of the inconvenience it may have caused you. Once again, we are so sorry.

The recent changes to 285bound.com and move to another website were not approved by Communities Bound in any way. We have hired legal counsel and are in the process of legal action. We most likely won't be able to say more because of legal, but we have been assured that all will be righted hopefully very soon.

Just a few notes.

-We are in the process of fixing the Login page as parts of it were removed. There may be more issues on the forums where the code was changed and are in the process of finding those if they exist.
-We are fixing other broken links, etc. throughout the site and things may change as time goes on.
-We are not in control right now of our social media sites even though some may have our name. They are not being run by us.
-Any comments on another site that mention 285 bound or Communities Bound may not be from this site or Communities Bound. We apologize for the confusion as the statements did not come from us.

The board is now open. Thank you so much for being a 285 member.

Feel free to contact us with any concerns privately. You can PM us or email at contactus@285bound.com

Communities Bound.

CastleRockBound.net
HighlandsRanchBound.com (HRBound)
FortCollinsBound.com
Smokyhillbound.com
Evergreenbound.com

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:02 pm 
Site Admin

Okay, code issues on the forum are fixed and users are able to sign in again.

Thank you and so sorry for the inconvenience,

Communities Bound

CastleRockBound.net
FortCollinsBound.com
Smokyhillbound.com
Evergreenbound.com

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:03 pm 

I'm still confused about this whole thing and wondering who did the highjacking in the first place. Anyway, glad to see this is back even though I don't understand what happened or why. Those damn Chinese I'm guessing. :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:35 pm 
Site Admin

We are very upset that the users had to be upset and confused by all this. Rick. :)

CastleRockBound.net
FortCollinsBound.com
Smokyhillbound.com
Evergreenbound.com

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:13 pm 

Communities Bound wrote:
We are very upset that the users had to be upset and confused by all this. Rick. :)

Well I wasn't anywhere near upset, but I'm always confused :biggrin:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:10 pm 

Rick wrote:
Communities Bound wrote:

Well I wasn't anywhere near upset, but I'm always confused :biggrin:

Yes you are. LOL J/K

Check a fact before it becomes a fact.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:45 am 

Why can't folks just run their business as they see fit?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:46 pm 

frogger wrote:
Why can't folks just run their business as they see fit?

They can, within limits. Every franchise, whether it be Mc Donald's, Communities Bound, Ford dealerships etc all come with certain Ts&Cs (Terms & Conditions). A franchisee owner is allowed to run their business within those Ts&Cs. If they can't or won't then something has to change.

Again I have no dog in this fight, I am friends with both owners, I don't have any inside information, I just hope this is settled sooner rather than later.

“We're developing a new citizenry. One that will be very selective about cereals and automobiles, but won't be able to think.”
― Rod Sterling

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:47 pm 

I have no idea what everyone is talking about. I thought Sharon Trilk owned 285bound. Has this changed?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:11 pm 

I don't know what the hell is going on, but from the little bit I can ascertain, accounts are being deleted, posts are being removed and people being banned...

Sharon Trilk built this site and the relationships with all the local businesses, personally running all around the mountains, getting new web cams up, getting new businesses signed up, promoting a very positive image for a site that quite frankly, in the beginning, was seen as a pity party for all the banned folks from Pinecam and not much more than that.

Who in the Communities Bound organization is responsible for locking Sharon out and seeking legal counsel? Don't hide behind screen names. Who is responsible?

thank you,
Angela

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next