It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:18 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Please visit our local business partners   Site Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
All the Right Moves Dance American Restoration Anytime Fitness Applicable Life Coaching by Dr. Mike Cabin Creek Barbecue Colorado Taekwondo Institute (CTI) Diane Glover, Keller Williams Foothills Realty Holistic Horse Training Firewise Pro Inglenook Energy Center Montessori School of Conifer Paragon Martial Arts Peak Academy of Dance Pet Tips Bound R & R Roofing & Siding, Inc. Relax Salon Taspen's Organics & Holistic Wellness Center

For partnership opportunities email-partners@285bound.com

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:23 pm 

Can I now refer to you as Sybil, Robynac, CG, ****** the list goes on.
Yep....I have multiple nics here but I don't hide behind them. Good for you to let a post of JF's through so you could take him to task. Could you now explain what part of the TOS he violated to be in Q. Haven't gotten an answer to that one yet. Seems to me that you are the biggest offender of TOS violations here.

Since when did speaking the truth become a threat?
You come after JMC after all he has tried to do for you to change your life?

You speak of your "integrity"

Quote:
in·teg·ri·ty
[in-teg-ri-tee] Show IPA
noun
1. adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty.
2. the state of being whole, entire, or undiminished: to preserve the integrity of the empire.
3. a sound, unimpaired, or perfect condition: the integrity of a ship's hull.

I personally don't see #1. and #3. applying. Perhaps you are referring to #2. in red. Yes....I can see how you would apply #2. here.

You go after JMC all you want.
Many of us know what he has tried to do for you. CommunitiesBound was a gift to you. He wanted you to be able to take care of yourself. You repay that amazing kindness by trashing his legacy?
From my perspective, you have run CB into the ground by alienating some of the brightest folks around that you were lucky enough to have step up and attempt to help you. Way to go!

I will give you this CG, you have worked like a dog to get this up and running. Many Many good people have stepped up to help you and your integrity now bans them, places them in Q or they have been so offended by your obsessive micro management and behavior that they have just walked away.
Where are all the people who coded for you, video taped for you, sat behind the scenes and loaded video for you into the wee hours of the night, loaned technical equipment to you, drove miles and miles for you, provided emergency information for you, helped you to recover information when the site would go down, sat on the phone at all hours of the night with you, moderated and beta tested for you.
WHERE ARE ALL THOSE PEOPLE NOW CG?

I am appalled that you would go after JMC after all he has tried to do for you. Integrity? I think not.
What you did to SC is wrong in my opinion.
You can run down your list of your many nics to take me to task but I will not be silenced on this. This is mine and our community. You have betrayed a trust that you will NEVER be able to repair. You mam are an interloper.

Quote:
in·ter·lop·er (ntr-lpr)
n.
1. One that interferes with the affairs of others, often for selfish reasons; a meddler.
2. One that intrudes in a place, situation, or activity: "When these interlopers choke out native species, ecologists see a danger signal" (William K. Stevens).
3. Archaic
a. One that trespasses on a trade monopoly, as by conducting unauthorized trade in an area designated to a chartered company.
b. A ship or other vessel used in such trade.

You should give SC her rightful property that she has bought and paid for back.
If you feel she has wronged you, take that up privately with your "legal".
For every day that you hold her property, she is being damaged (IMO) and so is this community that you say you care so much about.

Enough already!

(enter bounty hunter)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:46 pm 

:rofllol Unless you were there when their contract was signed you have zero credibility. Wake up and read slower. You sound like a disgruntled former employee.
Doesn't anyone up here have any balls? Ever heard of gang mentality or critical thinking?
I wish I could say I am surprised but I have seen it many times up here.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:09 pm 

Well....have you ever heard of strength in numbers....LOL
What you have here is a growing group of disgruntled "CUSTOMERS"
(I had the good sense to NEVER be an affiliate or employee)

Pathetic! and predictable. **

:rofllol :woo hoo: :thumbsup: :faint: :wave: :lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQVi2azl2kc[/youtube]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:16 pm 

Bounty Hunter wrote:
:rofllol Unless you were there when their contract was signed you have zero credibility.

In which case this should be left to the lawyers, behind the scenes, without disruption to the message board experience. Once again I ask that this site be shuttered, let there be but one message board for 285Bound/MyMountainTown until this is all sorted out. The posters here were so happy to have an alternative message board, even those of us never banned from the local boards. I, for one, have posted on all the boards, and still do on those that remain....but 285Bound became my online home of choice. Now it has been torn asunder, and yes....I am angry, hurt, and feel our support and allegiance have been tossed aside in an effort to gain retribution without due process. I'm sorry CG....that is how I feel. We have had an uneasy relationship over the time I have been on this board, sometimes on-line friends, sometimes on-line adversaries, but I believe there was always respect and honesty between us. The last owner of record is SC....this site was bought and paid for with money, with hard work, and with dedication to the community that 285Bound, now MyMountainTown, serves. Let this vendetta go and let the legal process work. If you end up as the one in the right of this issue, take what is your due and run the site (site....as in singular) if the legal process does not go your way, then bow out gracefully and move on. But please don't drag us all through this mess.

As a former small business owner, I hate to see a promising business model brought down as the result of this. It can, and should, be preserved and encouraged, not destroyed. But this is not the way to do it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:19 pm 

archer wrote:
Bounty Hunter wrote:
:rofllol Unless you were there when their contract was signed you have zero credibility.

In which case this should be left to the lawyers, behind the scenes, without disruption to the message board experience. Once again I ask that this site be shuttered, let there be but one message board for 285Bound/MyMountainTown until this is all sorted out. The posters here were so happy to have an alternative message board, even those of us never banned from the local boards. I, for one, have posted on all the boards, and still do on those that remain....but 285Bound became my online home of choice. Now it has been torn asunder, and yes....I am angry, hurt, and feel our support and allegiance have been tossed aside in an effort to gain retribution without due process. I'm sorry CG....that is how I feel. We have had an uneasy relationship over the time I have been on this board, sometimes on-line friends, sometimes on-line adversaries, but I believe there was always respect and honesty between us. The last owner of record is SC....this site was bought and paid for with money, with hard work, and with dedication to the community that 285Bound, now MyMountainTown, serves. Let this vendetta go and let the legal process work. If you end up as the one in the right of this issue, take what is your due and run the site (site....as in singular) if the legal process does not go your way, then bow out gracefully and move on. But please don't drag us all through this mess.

As a former small business owner, I hate to see a promising business model brought down as the result of this. It can, and should, be preserved and encouraged, not destroyed. But this is not the way to do it.

Very well said and should be the last word.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:09 am 

You people are dumb as dirt. Where's the violins? Many of us need to deal with real issues like what to have for lunch tomorrow.
Blah, blah, blah 285 should shut down because I am in distress. It is a stupid (and I do mean stupid) forum.
It is difficult to argue business decisions with people that don't have nor understand business responsibilities. The public doesn't have a right to make decisions for CB with partial info. Clearly I am arguing a point with a bunch of people that have never had a business and don't understand the the legal & confidentiality issues related to business matters.
But on another note, Frogger has to be proud of herself. One more forum down!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:02 am 

Well!....we finally see your true colors on this one **.
This is on you ** and no one else.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:15 am 

Wily Fox aka Angela wrote:
I don't know what the hell is going on, but from the little bit I can ascertain, accounts are being deleted, posts are being removed and people being banned...

Sharon Trilk built this site and the relationships with all the local businesses, personally running all around the mountains, getting new web cams up, getting new businesses signed up, promoting a very positive image for a site that quite frankly, in the beginning, was seen as a pity party for all the banned folks from Pinecam and not much more than that.

Who in the Communities Bound organization is responsible for locking Sharon out and seeking legal counsel? Don't hide behind screen names. Who is responsible?

thank you,
Angela

since no one stepped up, it is easy to find

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/robyn-honsey/a/a23/13b

looks like she is coming up on her time limit based upon past record of employment stints. Maybe this one is being blown up, too?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:25 am 

and another threat of Q to another nic.

http://mymountaintown.com/forums/the-co ... 32#p288632

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:59 pm 

:pop lol

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next