It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:58 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Please visit our local business partners   Site Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
All the Right Moves Dance American Restoration Anytime Fitness Applicable Life Coaching by Dr. Mike Cabin Creek Barbecue Colorado Taekwondo Institute (CTI) Diane Glover, Keller Williams Foothills Realty Holistic Horse Training Firewise Pro Inglenook Energy Center Montessori School of Conifer Paragon Martial Arts Peak Academy of Dance Pet Tips Bound R & R Roofing & Siding, Inc. Relax Salon Taspen's Organics & Holistic Wellness Center

For partnership opportunities email-partners@285bound.com

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:13 pm 

towermonkey wrote:
Looks like the cancer's still here...

:yeahthat: :rofllol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:41 pm 

Rick wrote:
towermonkey wrote:

:yeahthat: :rofllol

Rick..I think more of your input is needed on the Royal Baby thread.. :)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:53 pm 

towermonkey wrote:

Very funny TM....

All joking aside now- There are some people that were posting here that were worse than cancerious tumors. You know it, I know it and now we all know it.

I'm just here as a character witness for CG- and here's my testamony: I've been to about 16 message boards in my life and i've been banned, IP banned, eliminated, deleted and completely exterminated from about 13 of them, but not here so talking about overmoderation is a joke. CG has been extremely tolerent here and furthermore this country runs on contracts, and if she has a lawyer i'm sure there have been some conrtract violations occuring..... so instead of every birdbrain in the mountains speculating on this, maybe we should just wait and see how this all plays out in court.

And maybe you guys did'nt notice- The board has sucked all year. Getting rid of a few haters is a good thing and see'ing a few more "OtisPDumbwater" types scurry away like cockroaches because there is a new sherrif in town...... ain't bad either.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:43 pm 

Well, that's what the legal system is for. I really wish people didn't take all of this so personally. It really is just a message board people. It should never get to the point where you are actually willing to make threats. I don't care which site or owner you like better.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:24 pm 

towermonkey wrote:
Well, that's what the legal system is for. I really wish people didn't take all of this so personally.

Well it would be kind of hard for CG not to take it personally, I think this is how she makes her living. :lavalamp:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:24 pm 

Posters. Nor CG.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:18 pm 

You're being overdramatic again TM- I think only the two parties involved are really taking "it personally", because to them it's very personal.

CG isn't doing this Communities Bound thing just for fun you know?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:15 pm 

Yes, that's me. Mr. Over dramatic.

What have you been up to anyway? I haven't been around much lately to catch up.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:10 am 

This is all very hookey.

This is not an independently owned business, so all persons involved have a say based on their agreements...the law they set out.

Sounds like someone broke a contract provision and likely should not have gotten involved with a franchise for a business that did not need it. My sense is that no one heard of communities bound prior to 285bound.

Perhaps one should just start another site with simplescripts, which would look about the same and just tell all the current users where to party....the businesses will follow.....unless that is against the contract already signed with communities bound.

Anyway as usual, too many cooks spoil the soup. Stuff has been overcooked for a while around here.

This is just like a political party that starts with a real purpose and ends up being a money machine with all the brats fighting over the money.

All I can say is that when you start airing your dirty laundry in front of customers, you are done.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:20 am 

How many community bound sites have been sold in one form or another and been returned back to communities bound?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next