Switch to full style
Sit with friends around the campfire. Roast a couple marshmallows, talk about local interests and issues. Hang around and talk with your neighbors. Breaking news topics and photos. Local questions and more...
Post a reply

Re: 285 Bound Recent Disruption.

Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:15 pm

If this not resolved soon, I will post the "contract". Then everyone can decide for themselves.

Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:29 pm

dropout wrote:If this not resolved soon, I will post the "contract". Then everyone can decide for themselves.

I shall prepare bail. :wink:

Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:38 pm

RivendaleFarms wrote:
dropout wrote:If this not resolved soon, I will post the "contract". Then everyone can decide for themselves.

Truth is the best defense.but you know where I keep the cash.

Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:43 pm

dropout wrote:
RivendaleFarms wrote:

Truth is the best defense.but you know where I keep the cash.

:thumbsup:

Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:03 pm

Now why would we need facts when we have so many great speculators?

Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:26 am

Local food fight.....lawyer.......fee hound ?? Settle it without lawyers.....look at the phone book.....they need to eat and will stir the pot to keep fees moving.....they pay their bills on just such folly. . Amusing to watch. There are 100E1000 www sites available and one more new one is just that.

Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:09 am

Rick wrote:

Now why would we need facts when we have so many great speculators?

:thumbsup:

Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:00 pm

Was going to come back for the annual Pick 3 football but after finding out what really went on here, I am done with this site. I have always respected Sharon and her hard work to build this site up for our community. I am disgusted by the way she has been treated!

Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:52 pm

It will be interesting to watch and see how many people will recant statements like that one if the facts turn out to favor CG and Communities Bound. Remember, you've only heard this from a single perspective. It may look very different once you hear both sides or it may turn out to be just as you say.
Post a reply