It is currently Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:12 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Please visit our local business partners   Site Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
Anytime Fitness Applicable Life Coaching Relax Salon Inglenook Energy Center Homes and Lifestyles Montessori School of Conifer R & R Roofing & Siding, Inc.

For partnership opportunities email-partners@285bound.com

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:26 am 
Staff

#Jeffco Good News: A woman wrote to commend two deputies who came to her rescue during a recent snow storm. Though we haven’t been able to identify the pair, we thought it was important to share this story and her kind words:

“Thanks to the deputies who responded to the mess on Highway 285 yesterday at Morrison. We were just north of the Stop 4 Gas on Highway 285 in Morrison, heading southbound, up the hill, when I lost traction. The two deputies stayed for about an hour helping me and the subsequent cars getting stuck. My car was stuck with the tail end in the right hand lane. A deputy stopped behind me to make sure I didn't get hit, and then pushed my car onto the shoulder,” the woman emailed.

“Once traffic cleared he and another deputy helped me back out onto the road so I could go on my way safely. Thank you for your assistance and reassurance. I was pretty scared till you got there and then I knew I’d be ok!!”

https://www.facebook.com/JeffersonCount ... =1&theater

285 Bound Email Alerts

Mile Marker List US 285