It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:49 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Please visit our local business partners   Site Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
Anytime Fitness Applicable Life Coaching Relax Salon Inglenook Energy Center Homes and Lifestyles Montessori School of Conifer R & R Roofing & Siding, Inc.

For partnership opportunities email-partners@285bound.com

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:00 am 

Park County Senior Coalition has a grant for all veterans! My friend told me about this grant for vets and wanted me to get this information out to all veterans.

Park county Coalition has a grant they get every year, that helps veterans with a variety of things, such as: Housing, utilities, food and gas. This is a grant they get every year and it is so easy to do. So don't fret about giving too much info out, they ask for some basic info so they can make sure the checks are made out to the mortgage company or landlord and the utilities can get paid.

From what I understand they give each vet 500.00 for housing, 200 for utilities, 300 dollar gift card to King Soopers or Safeway and a 50 dollar gas card. This can really help each vet!

Here's the trick and why I am posting this. The grants are good for every year so once your on the list the next year you get the same thing! Now this has a stipulation, from what I see, the grant must be completely used before they get another grant. And that leads this this post. If we don't get all the grant dispersed we won't get the next years grant and it can take up to 1 1/2 to get another grant.
In order to get next year's grant, this grant has to be completely spent! So let's get some Vets on this awesome grant and help keep the grants coming for the following years.

If you aren't a vet, please tell your veteran friends to call Park County Senior Coalition and if they aren't in leave a message referring to the Veteran grant that is available. 719-836-4295