It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:23 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Please visit our local business partners   Site Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
All the Right Moves Dance American Restoration Anytime Fitness Applicable Life Coaching by Dr. Mike Cabin Creek Barbecue Colorado Taekwondo Institute (CTI) Diane Glover, Keller Williams Foothills Realty Holistic Horse Training Firewise Pro Inglenook Energy Center Montessori School of Conifer Paragon Martial Arts Peak Academy of Dance Pet Tips Bound R & R Roofing & Siding, Inc. Relax Salon Taspen's Organics & Holistic Wellness Center

For partnership opportunities email-partners@285bound.com

Post subject: DW's 285 Diner
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:43 am 

We went to check out the new DW's 285 grill in the Aspen Park center where Pier 49 used to be.
Great addition to the restaurants up here. They call it comfort food, and it is. We had their pot roast, a burger, and some kiddo mac n cheese. Everything was great! Dessert was a mud pie, which was wonderful. Owners live up here, and came out to talk to all the customers. Very open to suggestions, and very friendly! Prices were very reasonable, and service was great.

I scanned a menu for anyone interested!

Post subject: Re: DW's 285 Diner
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:11 am 

Wow, that looks great! Almost like a mini Cracker Barrel or Mimi's Cafe. Just what we needed up here. I have to try it soon!

http://www.numbersusa.com/

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:49 am 

Thanks for the menu. I'll stop by for lunch later today. Looks good

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:54 am 

I am a sucker for French dip. But it has to be good. That looks like a great menu. Way cool.

Check a fact before it becomes a fact.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:38 am 

That is reasonable prices.

Shows I'm paying attention - when did Peir 49 close anyway?

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" Isaac Asimov

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:23 pm 

I went for lunch last Friday. I had the shrimp cocktail and quesadillas. I wish I had ordered the mac n cheese or just a burger and dessert.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:12 pm 

Had a very good beef sandwich today,slaw was also good . Nice people and they were fairly busy. Hope they thrive and keep the quality up.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:39 pm 

Stopped in today for a take out lunch. The place was packed. Atmosphere was comfortable and all the people working there had an attitude like Aunt Bee on The Andy Griffith Show. Very pleasant and friends people. Ran into JMC there. We had a good talk too.

Now the food. I eat like a horse so I ordered two meals. They had a special wich was a green Chilli Meat and bean burrito. Had to try it so I ordered that and it was very tasty and filling for $6.50.

The other meal I got was the stuffed pork chops. This meal was amazing and huge. The pork chops were tender and very tasty. It came with great stuffing. Mashed potatoes, buttered carrots, and a cheesy bread that was great. Every bit of it was top of the line. And good portions of all of it. And all for only $8.95

I will definitely go back. :thumbsup:

http://www.numbersusa.com/

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:50 pm 

Wow. The prices look great and from all the great reviews....We are going to have to get over there this weekend.
Thanks for the heads up!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:15 am 

I had lunch at DW's yesterday. The food was very good and the service was excellent! It's just so difficult to decide what to order. I think I'll just have to keep going back until I can work my way through the menu. :)