Switch to full style
285 Corridor Restaurant Information and Reviews
Post a reply

Gypsy diner

Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:06 pm

Very hectic , only their 2nd day open, food was good,Fish Tacos were tastier than I expected.., The fish was fried and sauce was fine. They just need to figure out the mechanics of serving a bunch of customers.. Brownie was the best ever. they are most welcome and hope they kick ass, we need them to succeed.

Re: Gypsy diner

Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:50 pm

Good to know, thanks! They are having a ribbon-cutting ceremony Tuesday after the Platte Canyon Chamber of Commerce meeting so I'm hoping to grab something quick then and meet them, before heading off to my next appointment!

Re: Gypsy diner

Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:16 pm

Science Chic wrote:Good to know, thanks! They are having a ribbon-cutting ceremony Tuesday after the Platte Canyon Chamber of Commerce meeting so I'm hoping to grab something quick then and meet them, before heading off to my next appointment!

I believe you can call ahead and do a drive through pick up.

Gypsy diner

Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:33 pm

We got breakfast burritos to go on Saturday they were very yummy!!!

We got a chicken fried steak and they typical with green chili then spit them when we got home way Yum!

Next time I will probably ask for a side of gravy with the chicken fried steak but only because I love gavy and we brought them back to the house. As far as eating while you commute well the extra gravy could get messy.

Gypsy diner

Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:08 pm

Some were asking for our hours, so I wanted to be sure to post our updated hours here. We will probably be extending and changed them again in the summer but for now we are open

Mon - Thu:
7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Fri - Sat:
7:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sun:
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Post a reply