It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:15 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Please visit our local business partners   Site Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
All the Right Moves Dance American Restoration Anytime Fitness Applicable Life Coaching by Dr. Mike Cabin Creek Barbecue Colorado Taekwondo Institute (CTI) Diane Glover, Keller Williams Foothills Realty Holistic Horse Training Firewise Pro Inglenook Energy Center Montessori School of Conifer Paragon Martial Arts Peak Academy of Dance Pet Tips Bound R & R Roofing & Siding, Inc. Relax Salon Taspen's Organics & Holistic Wellness Center

For partnership opportunities email-partners@285bound.com

Post subject: Brooks Place Tavern
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:21 pm 

I love french onion soup is there a particular day that they make it?

Post subject: Re: Brooks Place Tavern
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:23 pm 

It's one of my favorite places to eat too! Their mushroom soup was a little salty, but tasty! I usually get one of their salads, and have some salmon added. I like going in and sitting at the bar after a day of driving around Conifer, having a beer and chatting with the owners and staff - they are friendly and good conversationalists!

I haven't been there for happy hour either RF - we should make a night of that! Or karaoke!!!! :thumbsup:

www.mymountaintown.com

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:37 pm 

On the soup, I don't know if they have a schedule for it, but they've made it on request if we've called in a couple days before. (Yup, they kind of spoil us there!)

SC, I know they have karaoke contests, don't know the regular schedule. For the most part I (wisely) quit singing in public about the exact same time I quit drinking. (Ok, Cat Crap Hill has inspired the occasional burst of show tunes, but normally only in the car or while shearing her goats.) Superhubby unlimited, Cat Crap Hill, and several others usually try to hit Friday happy hour (they all get off work before I do) - bet you could talk the Wiley Fox into joining, too, especially if she knew you were going to be in the neighborhood!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:34 pm 

RivendaleFarms wrote:
On the soup, I don't know if they have a schedule for it, but they've made it on request if we've called in a couple days before. (Yup, they kind of spoil us there!)

SC, I know they have karaoke contests, don't know the regular schedule. For the most part I (wisely) quit singing in public about the exact same time I quit drinking. (Ok, Cat Crap Hill has inspired the occasional burst of show tunes, but normally only in the car or while shearing her goats.) Superhubby unlimited, Cat Crap Hill, and several others usually try to hit Friday happy hour (they all get off work before I do) - bet you could talk the Wiley Fox into joining, too, especially if she knew you were going to be in the neighborhood!

Kareoke is every Friday night and I have heard they are bringing in some pretty good crowds for that. Steve and Janice have become like family and they are not only some great local owners but also they really contribute to the community.

http://www.numbersusa.com/

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:29 pm 

Potato skins are excellent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:00 pm 

Let's not forget the great beer selection! Their wait staff and bartenders are amazing (Mia and Taryn are some of the best I've seen in my
20+ years in the corridor). Really comfortable place to park for a bit. Drop by on Friday afternoon & say hi.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:55 pm 

I really enjoy their chili.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:02 pm 

I like the Chili too, I think it is called Guiness chili in a bowl or a cup. Just the right amount of "kick" and flavor. The Beer selection is also good, and they are good about talking to customers about the beer selection and suggestions. I also like it when bars have a beer list on the table, makes it easier to order.
Cheers! :)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:09 pm 

Had dinner there last week with the family. Great food. Had the poutine ??? for an appetizer. It was awesome.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:41 pm 

I looooooove their poutine!!!