It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:43 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Please visit our local business partners   Site Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
All the Right Moves Dance American Restoration Anytime Fitness Applicable Life Coaching by Dr. Mike Cabin Creek Barbecue Colorado Taekwondo Institute (CTI) Diane Glover, Keller Williams Foothills Realty Holistic Horse Training Firewise Pro Inglenook Energy Center Montessori School of Conifer Paragon Martial Arts Peak Academy of Dance Pet Tips Bound R & R Roofing & Siding, Inc. Relax Salon Taspen's Organics & Holistic Wellness Center

For partnership opportunities email-partners@285bound.com

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:43 pm 

Still gotta get use to that name. Talked to the owners today downstairs at Brooks Tavern and the Steak and Seafood Restaurant upstairs where Lucilles use to be is set to open October 1st. They are having their soft opening next week to get everyone prepared and trained. I am looking forward to a good steak and seafood up here. From what I was told they hired two chefs. One who specializes in seafood and one in steak and the other foods. SO I am hoping it will be some good food.

Plus that means at least another couple dozen people up here with jobs. More good news.

http://www.numbersusa.com/

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:04 pm 

One of the owners live across the street from me. Glen is from the food industry and knows what he is doing. Can we have a 285 get together there?

Link