It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:10 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Please visit our local business partners   Site Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
All the Right Moves Dance American Restoration Anytime Fitness Applicable Life Coaching by Dr. Mike Cabin Creek Barbecue Colorado Taekwondo Institute (CTI) Diane Glover, Keller Williams Foothills Realty Holistic Horse Training Firewise Pro Inglenook Energy Center Montessori School of Conifer Paragon Martial Arts Peak Academy of Dance Pet Tips Bound R & R Roofing & Siding, Inc. Relax Salon Taspen's Organics & Holistic Wellness Center

For partnership opportunities email-partners@285bound.com

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:16 pm 

Mondays- $1.50 Kids meals with the purchase of an adukt meal. Kids 12 and under please.
Tuesdays- Toss-up Tuesdays! Flip a coin with your server at the end of your meal and see if you get 50% off your ENTIRE bill of $20.00 or more. Excludes to-gos and alcohol only tabs.
Wednesdays- Still our awesome $5.00 burger baskets. Get a 1/2 lb. burger with your choice of fries or homemade chips for only $5.00.
Thursdays- Beer and Brats! join us for a New belgain brat, your choice of fries or homemade chips and a 16oz. Coors Light draught for only $8.95!
Fridays and Saturdays- We will be starting to feature more live music. Call for more details!
Sundays- Join us for WINGS AND BEER!!! Get 10 hand breaded chicken wing and a pitcher of PBR for only $10.00. While supplies last so come early!

We have new Winter hours:
Sunday-Thursday: 11:00am-9:00pm
Friday and Saturday- 11:00am-10:00pm(unless we have a Band Playing then we will be open till 11pm)

Starting January 6, 2011 we will have Karaoke every other Thursday with DJ Mike. We are family friendly! Bring everyone!

We are located at the bottom of Crow Hill in downtown Bailey.
(303)-838-1246. All our menu items can be ordered for take-out!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:37 pm 

Stopping by for lunch tomorrow.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:03 pm 

OK, I'm slow on seeing this.

I already know about the Wednesday $5 burger deal. It's great!

And now I see the toss-up Tuesday offer. That sounds interesting too, just need to make sure our bill is over $20 which might take some effort for two of us. Does it apply for more than two? But it's a good deal if we qualify, and win the coin toss, and on average it would be a better deal than the places that offer 1/2 off on the 2nd entree since your offer covers the entire bill.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:59 pm 

We just had Valentine's dinner there. We are blown away. This is the first time in my memory that the word palate has had a visceral meaning to me. To be brief, this is not the most we have ever paid for meal but it is the best meal we have ever paid for. Service was also great.