Switch to full style
Hang out with your friends and discuss all sports anytime. We are open 24/7!
Post a reply

Going to The Academy tonight

Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:34 pm

As a Former CAP Captain I gotta support the AF -6 tonight, and there's great tailgating there, gonna bring wine, cheese, Chimay Blue and geridettos. Got 4 Tickets on the 50 yard line for $39 yesterday on Ebay

Re: Going to The Academy tonight

Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:53 pm

Great place to watch a game but I think the Zoomies were caught napping.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:41 pm

An ex boyfriend took me to a navy Air force game there. It was alot of fun.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:47 pm

What the hell does pretending to be in the CAP have to do with the Air Force? :angry:

Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:43 pm

Grady wrote:What the hell does pretending to be in the CAP have to do with the Air Force? :angry:

The CAP is an auxillary branch of the Air Force and I spent my first 5 years living on or just off Air Force Bases. We are an Air Force family

Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:43 pm

BTW- I bet on San Diego State last night..Great Game

Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:10 pm

Grady, you just aren't in the groove. And nobody knows what the hell he is talking about half the time.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:14 pm

I like the AFA vs. BYU game ---- it's family-friendly....... Not a lot of cursing, drinking, etc.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:39 pm

Sheesh, the size of the graphic in the OP is ridiculous!

Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:02 pm

bailey bud wrote:I like the AFA vs. BYU game ---- it's family-friendly....... Not a lot of cursing, drinking, etc.

You can't drink in Falcon Stadium, unless you sneak in a little bottle of tequila. They sell these giant fresh sqeezed lemonaides and we spiked them with 100% Agave

Just delicious
Post a reply