It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:28 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours


Please visit our local business partners   Site Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
All the Right Moves Dance American Restoration Anytime Fitness Applicable Life Coaching by Dr. Mike Cabin Creek Barbecue Colorado Taekwondo Institute (CTI) Diane Glover, Keller Williams Foothills Realty Holistic Horse Training Firewise Pro Inglenook Energy Center Montessori School of Conifer Paragon Martial Arts Peak Academy of Dance Pet Tips Bound R & R Roofing & Siding, Inc. Relax Salon Taspen's Organics & Holistic Wellness Center

For partnership opportunities email-partners@285bound.com

 




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: SEAHAWKS!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:25 pm
Posts: 126
Orkin Man wrote:
Alpha males treat women with respect- That was respect

Firm, but fair


Nah that wasn't respect. That was embarrassing to watch. You got called on your abusive behavior and you caved like wet spaghetti. I haven't seen anything that wimpy in a long time.

Geeze...if that's an alpha male....alpha must mean weak.


Log in or register to leave comments.
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SEAHAWKS!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 8:17 am
Posts: 12154
Rigelian wrote:
Orkin Man wrote:
Alpha males treat women with respect- That was respect

Firm, but fair


Nah that wasn't respect. That was embarrassing to watch. You got called on your abusive behavior and you caved like wet spaghetti. I haven't seen anything that wimpy in a long time.

Geeze...if that's an alpha male....alpha must mean weak.



If it were a man or a sissy like you I would have kept up the attack...

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guSdjsctrUQ


Log in or register to leave comments.
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SEAHAWKS!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:25 pm
Posts: 126
Cinnamongirl wrote:
F you.


I'll be better! I promise!


Thats a beautiful avatar btw

_________________
Troll Control down to a science

ob·se·qui·ous
əbˈsēkwēəs/Submit
adjective
1.
obedient or attentive to an excessive or servile degree.
"they were served by obsequious waiters"
synonyms: servile, ingratiating, sycophantic, fawning, unctuous, oily, oleaginous, groveling, cringing, subservient, submissive, slavish;

Yep that's you. *chuckle*


Log in or register to leave comments.
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SEAHAWKS!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:06 pm
Posts: 10
How does one get 236 posts in 10 days like he did in Jan. on our forum?


Log in or register to leave comments.
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SEAHAWKS!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:25 pm
Posts: 126
Hawking wrote:
How does one get 236 posts in 10 days like he did in Jan. on our forum?


I assume that he has a lot of free time or an obsession. I mean that's almost as many posts as I have on seahawks.net and I've been on that board for about 4 years.


Log in or register to leave comments.
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SEAHAWKS!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 8:17 am
Posts: 12154
Rigelian wrote:
Hawking wrote:
How does one get 236 posts in 10 days like he did in Jan. on our forum?


I assume that he has a lot of free time or an obsession. I mean that's almost as many posts as I have on seahawks.net and I've been on that board for about 4 years.



No one gives you any attention there...Go figure

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guSdjsctrUQ


Log in or register to leave comments.
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SEAHAWKS!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:37 am
Posts: 56
Orkin Man wrote:
Alpha males treat women with respect- That was respect

Firm, but fair


There is nothing on, nor in, your body that is firm.


Log in or register to leave comments.
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SEAHAWKS!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:14 pm
Posts: 142
Oderus Urungus wrote:
Orkin Man wrote:
Alpha males treat women with respect- That was respect

Firm, but fair


There is nothing on, nor in, your body that is firm.

Except Michael Sam's c**** on occasion...

_________________
You suck. You wanted this noise. - Richard Sherman

Pay for the damn pumpkins Dead!
Strike: 2


Log in or register to leave comments.
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SEAHAWKS!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:37 am
Posts: 56
CANHawk wrote:
Oderus Urungus wrote:
Orkin Man wrote:
Alpha males treat women with respect- That was respect

Firm, but fair


There is nothing on, nor in, your body that is firm.

Except Michael Sam's c*** on occasion...


Excellent point.


Log in or register to leave comments.
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SEAHAWKS!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:23 pm
Posts: 16683
Location: Colorado
Go Rams!

Image

_________________
Owner, CEO and Founder of http://www.communitiesbound.com and http://www.285bound.com
Graphics Design at http://www.gorgeouslygraphic.com
Colorado Native.

Check a fact before it becomes a fact.


Log in or register to leave comments.
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC - 7 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
POWERED_BY