Switch to full style
Hang out with your friends and discuss all sports anytime. We are open 24/7!
Post a reply

Re: SEAHAWKS!

Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:27 pm

Orkin Man wrote:Alpha males treat women with respect- That was respect

Firm, but fair


Nah that wasn't respect. That was embarrassing to watch. You got called on your abusive behavior and you caved like wet spaghetti. I haven't seen anything that wimpy in a long time.

Geeze...if that's an alpha male....alpha must mean weak.

Re: SEAHAWKS!

Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:57 pm

Rigelian wrote:
Orkin Man wrote:Alpha males treat women with respect- That was respect

Firm, but fair


Nah that wasn't respect. That was embarrassing to watch. You got called on your abusive behavior and you caved like wet spaghetti. I haven't seen anything that wimpy in a long time.

Geeze...if that's an alpha male....alpha must mean weak.



If it were a man or a sissy like you I would have kept up the attack...

Re: SEAHAWKS!

Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:36 pm

Cinnamongirl wrote:
F you.


I'll be better! I promise!


Thats a beautiful avatar btw

_________________
Troll Control down to a science

ob·se·qui·ous
əbˈsēkwēəs/Submit
adjective
1.
obedient or attentive to an excessive or servile degree.
"they were served by obsequious waiters"
synonyms: servile, ingratiating, sycophantic, fawning, unctuous, oily, oleaginous, groveling, cringing, subservient, submissive, slavish;

Yep that's you. *chuckle*

Re: SEAHAWKS!

Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:45 pm

How does one get 236 posts in 10 days like he did in Jan. on our forum?

Re: SEAHAWKS!

Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:49 pm

Hawking wrote:How does one get 236 posts in 10 days like he did in Jan. on our forum?


I assume that he has a lot of free time or an obsession. I mean that's almost as many posts as I have on seahawks.net and I've been on that board for about 4 years.

Re: SEAHAWKS!

Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:36 pm

Rigelian wrote:
Hawking wrote:How does one get 236 posts in 10 days like he did in Jan. on our forum?


I assume that he has a lot of free time or an obsession. I mean that's almost as many posts as I have on seahawks.net and I've been on that board for about 4 years.



No one gives you any attention there...Go figure

Re: SEAHAWKS!

Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:27 pm

Orkin Man wrote:Alpha males treat women with respect- That was respect

Firm, but fair


There is nothing on, nor in, your body that is firm.

Re: SEAHAWKS!

Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:43 am

Oderus Urungus wrote:
Orkin Man wrote:Alpha males treat women with respect- That was respect

Firm, but fair


There is nothing on, nor in, your body that is firm.

Except Michael Sam's c**** on occasion...

Re: SEAHAWKS!

Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:50 am

CANHawk wrote:
Oderus Urungus wrote:
Orkin Man wrote:Alpha males treat women with respect- That was respect

Firm, but fair


There is nothing on, nor in, your body that is firm.

Except Michael Sam's c*** on occasion...


Excellent point.

Re: SEAHAWKS!

Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:27 pm

Go Rams!

Image
Post a reply