It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:21 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours


Please visit our local business partners   Site Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
All the Right Moves Dance American Restoration Anytime Fitness Applicable Life Coaching by Dr. Mike Cabin Creek Barbecue Colorado Taekwondo Institute (CTI) Diane Glover, Keller Williams Foothills Realty Holistic Horse Training Firewise Pro Inglenook Energy Center Montessori School of Conifer Paragon Martial Arts Peak Academy of Dance Pet Tips Bound R & R Roofing & Siding, Inc. Relax Salon Taspen's Organics & Holistic Wellness Center

For partnership opportunities email-partners@285bound.com

 




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:23 pm
Posts: 16683
Location: Colorado
Big Tex wrote:
Cinnamongirl wrote:
Good god now you think you are the Lombardi Packers.



Let em go Cg...We'll be quoting, bumping and ROLF'ing at all these posts when they finish 3rd in their division next year


QUOTE ME!


I gotta save this one somewhere. the Broncos have standards though. Superbowl or nothing.

_________________
Owner, CEO and Founder of http://www.communitiesbound.com and http://www.285bound.com
Graphics Design at http://www.gorgeouslygraphic.com
Colorado Native.

Check a fact before it becomes a fact.


Log in or register to leave comments.
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:25 pm
Posts: 126
Big Tex we're not talking about next year. We're talking about what happened in the Super bowl. Sounds like you're trying to engage in more obfuscation. Moreover, not one ounce of analysis. Do think you could hold it up at your end.

So far, what I have from you is how could you know football you're from Washington State. Pretty silly. The state you come from doesn't tell you much about how much you know about football. It's an idiotic comment. From Cinnamon Girl, the argument is, well if you say your defense is doing X, it must mean you're claiming to be the Green Bay Packers. This rather than addressing the information or the analysis I've provided.

Is this what counts for substantive discussion on this board? I kind of understand why you guys were "shocked!!! shocked!!!" by the outcome.


Log in or register to leave comments.
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:23 pm
Posts: 16683
Location: Colorado
You know what sucks about this whole thing. I wish we could have a discussion about the game. The team didn't show up.

My lombardi statement was based on Sherman and 90 out of 100 comments. The story isn't told yet and I can't even talk analysis of the game because we didn't show up.

I am not saying your D did not play well. I do think we got out coached and that makes the plays more irrelevant too. I will give you this one. One of the brilliant plays I saw on your side? That little hook the receivers were making right after catching the ball. It most obviously was part of their game plan and was very effective.

_________________
Owner, CEO and Founder of http://www.communitiesbound.com and http://www.285bound.com
Graphics Design at http://www.gorgeouslygraphic.com
Colorado Native.

Check a fact before it becomes a fact.


Log in or register to leave comments.
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 8:17 am
Posts: 12154
Rigelian wrote:
Big Tex we're not talking about next year. We're talking about what happened in the Super bowl.



Yeah, youre a drama queen-you try to make it sound like the Sea Hawks are light years ahead of other NFL teams...We lost the best left Tackle in the league, our O line and D lines were decimated, and you got to manning..We get our guys back together and you don't, and we out score you 38-17

Its real easy to figure out why we lost AFTER THE FACT and youre out of your mind if you think i'm going to engage in a long winded discussion about it with a pimply faced Seattle kid.

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guSdjsctrUQ


Log in or register to leave comments.
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:25 pm
Posts: 126
Okay Big Tex. Show me where I said the Seahawks were light years ahead of other NFL teams? Go ahead, find it. In my text. You won't because I didn't say it. Nor would I. What I said is that the Broncos were almost the perfect matchup for the Seahawks. I said that the 49ers, Rams and Cardinals give the Seahawks problems because how they match up. Go ahead, find where I posted they were light years ahead of other NFL teams. You won't because I didn't say that. Nor would I.

Oh by the way I live in Berkeley, not Seattle. Secondly, I suspect I'm older than you are. Third, I never expected you to engage in serious discussion about anything. You lack the ability. The thing is, you complained that we Seahawks fans are contributing nothing substantive. Well I contribute something substantive and you whine like a little child.


Log in or register to leave comments.
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:25 pm
Posts: 126
Cinnamon Girl,

It wasn't Sherman that made the comment about 90 out of 100 times, it was K. J. Wright. Sherman was the guy who said that Peyton Manning is the smartest QB in the NFL. http://mmqb.si.com/2014/01/03/richard-sherman-smartest-nfl-quarterbacks/

Wright didn't say it out of the blue, he was specifically asked the question of how many times he thinks the Seahawks could beat the Broncos in 100 games. He gave what was his honest opinion. I think he believes the matchup problem won't go away. Shannon Sharpe said essentially the same thing. http://blog.siriusxm.com/2014/02/05/shannon-sharpe-seattle-seahawks-defense-one-of-all-time-great-units/


Log in or register to leave comments.
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:23 pm
Posts: 16683
Location: Colorado
I knew that. I have already referenced both comments. I don't care if the comments were out of the blue, It was an honest opinion? you mean a cocky opinion. LOL

_________________
Owner, CEO and Founder of http://www.communitiesbound.com and http://www.285bound.com
Graphics Design at http://www.gorgeouslygraphic.com
Colorado Native.

Check a fact before it becomes a fact.


Log in or register to leave comments.
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:25 pm
Posts: 126
Cinnamongirl wrote:
I knew that. I have already referenced both comments. I don't care if the comments were out of the blue, It was an honest opinion? you mean a cocky opinion. LOL


Was Shannon Sharpe's opinion a cocky opinion? He said if the Hawks and the Broncos played 10 games, the Hawks would win 10 of them.


Log in or register to leave comments.
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:23 pm
Posts: 16683
Location: Colorado
Of course. He acted like he cured the common cold after the niners game and scared Erin Andrews.

_________________
Owner, CEO and Founder of http://www.communitiesbound.com and http://www.285bound.com
Graphics Design at http://www.gorgeouslygraphic.com
Colorado Native.

Check a fact before it becomes a fact.


Log in or register to leave comments.
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:25 pm
Posts: 126
Cinnamongirl wrote:
Of course. He acted like he cured the common cold after the niners game and scared Erin Andrews.



No Cinnamongirl not Richard Sherman...Shannon Sharpe. Hall of Fame tight end for the Ravens and the Broncos. He has strong ties to the Broncos organization. In fact he was predicting that the Broncos would win in the Super Bowl. After the game he said that only five Broncos could hope to start for the Seahawks and only one of the guys on the Broncos defense. I don't think Shannon was being cocky.

Oh and Erin Anderson said that Richard Sherman didn't scare her at all.

"I don't want this to look like I was upset with him, ‘I was frightened,’ ‘I felt threatened.’ We all like Richard Sherman a lot at Fox,” Andrews told USA Today’s For the Win. “At that moment I saw how crazy it was going to blow up, and I wanted to make sure people knew it wasn’t a situation where I’m a victim and he acted like an idiot."

On Dan Patrick’s radio show she said: “He lost his mind and it was awesome for once. He never threatened me, or cussed at me or the camera, and I never was frightened.”

- See more at: http://www.damemagazine.com/2014/01/22/ ... 8bfgQ.dpuf


Log in or register to leave comments.
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

All times are UTC - 7 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
POWERED_BY