It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:42 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Please visit our local business partners   Site Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
All the Right Moves Dance American Restoration Anytime Fitness Applicable Life Coaching by Dr. Mike Cabin Creek Barbecue Colorado Taekwondo Institute (CTI) Diane Glover, Keller Williams Foothills Realty Holistic Horse Training Firewise Pro Inglenook Energy Center Montessori School of Conifer Paragon Martial Arts Peak Academy of Dance Pet Tips Bound R & R Roofing & Siding, Inc. Relax Salon Taspen's Organics & Holistic Wellness Center

For partnership opportunities email-partners@285bound.com

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:07 am 

It seems to depend on your definition of cheat. There are many rumors and a few articles which suggest that Seattle cracked the code on Mannings hand signals. I would call that an unfair advantage.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:29 am 

Snivel wrote:
It seems to depend on your definition of cheat. There are many rumors and a few articles which suggest that Seattle cracked the code on Mannings hand signals. I would call that an unfair advantage.

What's unfair about it? They figured out the patterns on the fly after intense film study and figuring out Bronco route concepts. This is not unfair.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:12 am 

Spygate was secretly cheating.

Broncos hand signals were publicly out there. If the Broncos were not smart enough protect those signals I would not call it cheating.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:39 am 

I was in Vegas the last few days with Lil Precious for Valentines Day, and of course I talked to people while out there, and trust me friends...The game was fixed. Thats right, a few key players were bought off. It's a fact. Here's another fact you kids really don't know. Everythings fixed, just about everything involving money is fixed. The stock market, the government, sports betting..etc etc etc..It's all fixed.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:00 pm 

El Terrible wrote:
I was in Vegas the last few days with Lil Precious for Valentines Day, and of course I talked to people while out there, and trust me friends...The game was fixed. Thats right, a few key players were bought off. It's a fact. Here's another fact you kids really don't know. Everythings fixed, just about everything involving money is fixed. The stock market, the government, sports betting..etc etc etc..It's all fixed.

Usually when people say "it's a fact" and yet offer none...it's usually emanating from the end opposite of their mouth.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:37 pm 

Let's get back to this. If Seattle did figure out signals is that cheating?

Check a fact before it becomes a fact.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:56 pm 

Rigelian wrote:
El Terrible wrote:

Usually when people say "it's a fact" and yet offer none...it's usually emanating from the end opposite of their mouth.

First of all, this isn't a court of law, its a small towm message board, and secondly..Whata want names? lol

Trust me-It was fixed-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:38 pm 

Cinnamongirl wrote:

No. Denver should have expected that too and had other signals planned.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:01 pm 

Don't be neive guys..The issue of signals and making in game adjustments is an issue in preseason games..You act like this is a new thing?

It was fixed

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:35 pm 

Cinnamongirl wrote:

No it isn't cheating. I mean how would anyone consider it cheating? Nothing in the rule book precludes it and just as important, what part of football requires you to turn off your brain to avoid figuring out the patterns of the other team?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next