It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:02 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Please visit our local business partners   Site Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
All the Right Moves Dance American Restoration Anytime Fitness Applicable Life Coaching by Dr. Mike Cabin Creek Barbecue Colorado Taekwondo Institute (CTI) Diane Glover, Keller Williams Foothills Realty Holistic Horse Training Firewise Pro Inglenook Energy Center Montessori School of Conifer Paragon Martial Arts Peak Academy of Dance Pet Tips Bound R & R Roofing & Siding, Inc. Relax Salon Taspen's Organics & Holistic Wellness Center

For partnership opportunities email-partners@285bound.com

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:01 pm 

Rigelian wrote:
I've seen the video. I've also seen this analysis of the video.http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/detailed-look-49ers-seahawks-conspiracy-video

By the way the analysis missed Colin Kaepernick kicking the ball forward when he fumbled when he was sacked to keep the Seahawks from recovering the fumble. The very next play Kaep threw a touchdown pass to Bolden.

However, if it is the aim of Broncos fans to whine as much as the forty-whiners...you're well on the way.

HAHAHA! - Your own link agrees with all but two of the points on the video. Admit it! The game was fixed!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:55 pm 

towermonkey wrote:
Rigelian wrote:
I've seen the video. I've also seen this analysis of the video.http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/detailed-look-49ers-seahawks-conspiracy-video

By the way the analysis missed Colin Kaepernick kicking the ball forward when he fumbled when he was sacked to keep the Seahawks from recovering the fumble. The very next play Kaep threw a touchdown pass to Bolden.

However, if it is the aim of Broncos fans to whine as much as the forty-whiners...you're well on the way.

HAHAHA! - Your own link agrees with all but two of the points on the video. Admit it! The game was fixed!

You're kidding me right? I don't think I've ever seen a perfectly called football game...ever. Also, the video didn't pay any attention to the calls that went in SF favor. One big one was Kaepernick kicking a fumbled football away from a Seattle defender toward a teammate.

Then not to mention that the link I cited concluded that the game was not fixed.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:59 pm 

Well I course they did even though they agreed with all but two points. The one big question that I had was answered by your link though. That was the one about the delay of game penalty when only 36 seconds had passed on the game clock. I do think that many pro sports, including football, do have some bribes taking place, but pretty hard to prove unless someone were to come forward and admit it. Anything with that much money riding on it will be at least attempted to be rigged.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:59 pm 

towermonkey wrote:
Well I course they did even though they agreed with all but two points. The one big question that I had was answered by your link though. That was the one about the delay of game penalty when only 36 seconds had passed on the game clock. I do think that many pro sports, including football, do have some bribes taking place, but pretty hard to prove unless someone were to come forward and admit it. Anything with that much money riding on it will be at least attempted to be rigged.

Here's the problem. In that very same game Kaepernick gets sacked and the ball comes out of his hands. While he is on the ground he kicks the ball forward. The 49er recovers the football. Here's the question: was the decision not to call the penalty part of another conspiracy to have the 49ers win? It doesn't make sense. Bad calls are made in every football games. Even game clock errors. It's what happens when human beings are involved.

Now lets add to this analysis. On the ball that Kaepernick threw for an interception, Crabtree pushed Sherman in the back. If there was a conspiracy going on, Crabtree would have been called for offensive pass interference.

So what is your explanation?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:24 am 

My explanation is the same as what I just said. Pro sports are fixed many times, but it is almost impossible to prove unless someone were to come forward and admit it. I just don't believe that any event with that much money on the line is not going to at least suffer an attempt at tampering. I don't know if I think that particular game was rigged - probably not - but I do think many of the regular season games may have the fix in.