It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:18 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours


Please visit our local business partners   Site Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
All the Right Moves Dance American Restoration Anytime Fitness Applicable Life Coaching by Dr. Mike Cabin Creek Barbecue Colorado Taekwondo Institute (CTI) Diane Glover, Keller Williams Foothills Realty Holistic Horse Training Firewise Pro Inglenook Energy Center Montessori School of Conifer Paragon Martial Arts Peak Academy of Dance Pet Tips Bound R & R Roofing & Siding, Inc. Relax Salon Taspen's Organics & Holistic Wellness Center

For partnership opportunities email-partners@285bound.com

 




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:13 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 8:17 am
Posts: 12154
Don't change the subject CG- The subject is what a terrible friend you've been- After all i've done for you

The board was completely dead 4 weeks ago when I returned- Literally pages of CG threads with ZERO responses

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guSdjsctrUQ


Log in or register to leave comments.
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:23 pm
Posts: 16683
Location: Colorado
El Terrible wrote:
Don't change the subject CG- The subject is what a terrible friend you've been- After all i've done for you

The board was completely dead 4 weeks ago when I returned- Literally pages of CG threads with ZERO responses


You are such an Ego driven loon sometimes. Really, we need to hash out the pick 3 thread. WTF did I do? I can't keep up or get involved in all your forum fights. That is not my job. And if I had jumped in (at that time) to get on your side they would have treated you even worse and I am in a legal issue so I was advised not to comment on any issues with that forum. If it had happened over here I would have been all over it.

Great and good job you brought over some discussion and it was fun until the horse (no pun intended) was beaten and it got boring. We have nothing else in common with those Seahawks. It was fun and you cracked me up. But I am not sure what you are asking for from me now? I will say you did that single handedly and you are a legend even more now. It is true.

Good lord people bitch at me daily about banning you. And you are still here sweetheart. Just keepin it real.

_________________
Owner, CEO and Founder of http://www.communitiesbound.com and http://www.285bound.com
Graphics Design at http://www.gorgeouslygraphic.com
Colorado Native.

Check a fact before it becomes a fact.


Log in or register to leave comments.
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:26 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 8:17 am
Posts: 12154
Cinnamongirl wrote:
El Terrible wrote:
Don't change the subject CG- The subject is what a terrible friend you've been- After all i've done for you

The board was completely dead 4 weeks ago when I returned- Literally pages of CG threads with ZERO responses


You are such an Ego driven loon sometimes. Really, we need to hash out the pick 3 thread. WTF did I do? I can't keep up or get involved in all your forum fights. That is not my job. And if I had jumped in (at that time) to get on your side they would have treated you even worse and I am in a legal issue so I was advised not to comment on any issues with that forum. If it had happened over here I would have been all over it.

Good lord people bitch at me daily about banning you. And you are still here sweetheart. Just keepin it real.


I asked for an opinion- It would have been over in a second with a "that doesn't sound fair". You never lost the right to express an opinion CG, and the people that want me banned would go away if you ever did it...

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guSdjsctrUQ


Log in or register to leave comments.
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:23 pm
Posts: 16683
Location: Colorado
I didn't think it was necessarily fair. However, as you like to point out, another reason I was worried about going on and reading through that whole thread. I was not following it. But from what you told me I thought you were getting picked on. But seriously when this is over and I can be more frank, I have never been one to shy away from an opinion this was just a legal thing. If you had posted that on PC or on 285 bound I would have been all over it. I don't know why you don't believe me.

_________________
Owner, CEO and Founder of http://www.communitiesbound.com and http://www.285bound.com
Graphics Design at http://www.gorgeouslygraphic.com
Colorado Native.

Check a fact before it becomes a fact.


Log in or register to leave comments.
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:59 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 8:17 am
Posts: 12154
Cinnamongirl wrote:
I didn't think it was necessarily fair.



Why didn't you just say that? Then I would'nt have had such a bad taste in my mouth for the last 6 months..


"necessarily"?

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guSdjsctrUQ


Log in or register to leave comments.
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:23 pm
Posts: 16683
Location: Colorado
I told you why. I was trying to be careful because of this law thing. It's in the flume, if hadn't seen it yet. It didn't mean that I didn't think you were right. What part of my statement about it happening on this board are you confused about? Any other board, like the seahawk board or 285b I would have been free to talk. I have to listen to my lawyers. I would think most can understand that. I am not even allowed to say more.

I do admit to getting more mad than I should have during that time, especially as a mod and I apologize for that. I do the best I can and I am in no way perfect. If you want a declaration of my friendship. Here it is, and listen some are going to hate me for this, I have considered you a friend in the past and I appreciate your support over what has happened over the last few months. If you want to get in a fight on this board, and if I think you are right I will support you. I wish I could have gotten more involved but I couldn't.

However, if I think you are wrong I will state that too. Keep in mind, I have never talked to you in person so it is a forum friend. ANd you have thrown me under the bus a few times. But I think I can call you a friend. You have been very good to Cabinish.

I hope that is good enough if not I am sorry. But I have to stay with my honesty and that is my honest opinion about the situation.

_________________
Owner, CEO and Founder of http://www.communitiesbound.com and http://www.285bound.com
Graphics Design at http://www.gorgeouslygraphic.com
Colorado Native.

Check a fact before it becomes a fact.


Log in or register to leave comments.
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:23 pm
Posts: 16683
Location: Colorado
I need to run to the store but one thing that I think was not cool.... I think you were very mean to Rick. I like him quite a bit and I would like to see you apologize to him.

_________________
Owner, CEO and Founder of http://www.communitiesbound.com and http://www.285bound.com
Graphics Design at http://www.gorgeouslygraphic.com
Colorado Native.

Check a fact before it becomes a fact.


Log in or register to leave comments.
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 8:17 am
Posts: 12154
Cinnamongirl wrote:
I need to run to the store but one thing that I think was not cool.... I think you were very mean to Rick. I like him quite a bit and I would like to see you apologize to him.


I merely said "that was the third time you brought up your Cancer in two days" when he was argueing with me about something. I thought he was using it to gain an advantage. I didn't think I was out of line- And you'd think a guy like that would have more compassion for people- He's still a hater, maybe that truth hurt

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guSdjsctrUQ


Log in or register to leave comments.
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

All times are UTC - 7 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
POWERED_BY