Switch to full style
Hang out with your friends and discuss all sports anytime. We are open 24/7!
Post a reply

Meet a Seahawk

Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:46 pm

Earl Thomas, pissed off for greatness.

While Richard Sherman is the voice of the Seahawks Legion of Boom, Earl Thomas is its undisputed leader. http://www.fieldgulls.com/on-the-airwaves/2014/2/21/5432450/earl-thomas-pissed-off-for-greatness

Re: Meet a Seahawk

Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:49 pm

Sweetie, that is too long for a Bronco fan to stay interested. :)

Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:12 pm

Cinnamongirl wrote:Sweetie, that is too long for a Bronco fan to stay interested. :)

CG, I'm actually not pitching toward the "Bronco Fan", I'm pitching for the "football fan". *grin* I've always been a fan of football. That's why I thought that Peyton Manning is one of the best QB's in the NFL. It's why I read articles about Tom Brady (even though I can't stand Tom Brady and the Patriots). It's why I said that Belicheat was full of it when he accused Welker of being a dirty player for doing exactly what he did when he played as a Patriot.

But I understand... I'll modify my approach in the future.

Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:24 pm

I read articles about other players but 38 minutes was too much to hold my attention. LOL.

KissyFace: :smiledance:

Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:35 pm

Cinnamongirl wrote:I read articles about other players but 38 minutes was too much to hold my attention. LOL.

KissyFace: :smiledance:

It was that long? Yeah I guess that would be pushing it. I genuinely like this guy so it probably seems shorter for me. Richard Sherman identifies him as the most important player in the Legion of Boom.

Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:06 pm

Really?? Sherman?? I'm shocked because he's usually so humble...

Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:56 pm

towermonkey wrote:Really?? Sherman?? I'm shocked because he's usually so humble...

Yes Richard Sherman identifies Earl Thomas as being the leader of the Seahawks secondary.

Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:26 pm

Like anybodies interested in Earl Thomas- He's just like youre entire team to most of America..."Never heard of em"

Hope you enjoyed your 15 minutes

Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:13 pm

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000289608/article/earl-thomas-jairus-byrd-top-list-of-nfls-best-safeties

Top safeties in the NFL. Earl Thomas, Jairus Byrd, T.J. Ward, Devin McCourty, Eric Berry.

People have heard of Earl.

Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:04 pm

Whats his name again?
Post a reply