It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:58 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Please visit our local business partners   Site Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
All the Right Moves Dance American Restoration Anytime Fitness Applicable Life Coaching by Dr. Mike Cabin Creek Barbecue Colorado Taekwondo Institute (CTI) Diane Glover, Keller Williams Foothills Realty Holistic Horse Training Firewise Pro Inglenook Energy Center Montessori School of Conifer Paragon Martial Arts Peak Academy of Dance Pet Tips Bound R & R Roofing & Siding, Inc. Relax Salon Taspen's Organics & Holistic Wellness Center

For partnership opportunities email-partners@285bound.com

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:52 pm 

Welcome to 285Bound.com, a platform for communication benefiting the foothills communities along the 285 corridor!

To the many new Colorado residents, welcome!

The resiliency of mountain communities extends itself in our online community, and whether we are welcoming you back or you are visiting for the first time, please make yourself at home.

The content on this site has been preserved for the benefit of the communities it serves dating back to its 2010 inception, however the continuity of that historical data is intact to the extent that is within the control of 285Bound and/or Communities Bound LLC. Broken or outdated links to content, graphics, quotes or photographs via or related to third parties, hosting services, etc. are beyond our control.

You will discover improvements and embellishments to the site as we go forward as well, with exciting plans in the works to enhance your experience here.

Please enjoy use of the many benefits the site has to offer and feel welcome to connect with YOUR online community!

This site is designed to improve communication among the residents of Jefferson and Park counties along the
Highway 285 corridor. Feel free to post anything the residents would find interesting.

285 Bound Admin

Follow us on Twitter

Other Bound Sites:
CommunitiesBound.com
EvergreenBound.com
CastleRockBound.net
Smokyhillbound.com

Bound to make a difference in your community.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:06 pm 

:like:

I love seeing the site up. I just wanted everyone to know I will be having limited involvement in 285 Bound going forward. As with all affiliates I am mostly a tech, website, forums moderation and social media consultant and trainer so that owners can get out into the community. I will be involved with supervision of moderation if needed. It appears the new owner will be following that same philosophy as follows.

"If you don’t moderate your forum, it is likely to be overwhelmed with spam – this is the primary reason why we ensure all the forums have some degree of moderation. And it takes volunteers and time to do that.

The vision and mission of this site is to bring the community together and have a special place to do that. We also hope to build a model for other communities to do that as well. We moderate only to protect our members and the site from harm. So most of that moderation will be for spam and people looking to disrupt the site. The forums need regular maintenance and we view moderation more as keeping the site running. Any rules will be for that purpose.

We have done extensive research how how to do this and we will tweak things as time goes along. We welcome your input and it is appreciated."

I congratulation the new owner and I will be here for anything you guys need.

Thank you,

Robyn
Founder Communities Bound and 285bound.com

Check a fact before it becomes a fact.