It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:00 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Please visit our local business partners   Site Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
All the Right Moves Dance American Restoration Anytime Fitness Applicable Life Coaching by Dr. Mike Cabin Creek Barbecue Colorado Taekwondo Institute (CTI) Diane Glover, Keller Williams Foothills Realty Holistic Horse Training Firewise Pro Inglenook Energy Center Montessori School of Conifer Paragon Martial Arts Peak Academy of Dance Pet Tips Bound R & R Roofing & Siding, Inc. Relax Salon Taspen's Organics & Holistic Wellness Center

For partnership opportunities email-partners@285bound.com

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:04 am 

SCAM ALERT!!!!! DON'T BUY SEARS HOME WARRANTY/CROSS COUNTRY HOME SERVICES YOU WON'T GET SERVICE
I am writing this post to alert all neighbors not to buy Sears Home Warranty from a A & E Factory technician it is a total scam. I had a technician form A & E Factory Service that was sent out by Sears Repair in April to repair an appliance. The technician suggested we buy a Sears Home Warranty package, We did it was $49.99 a month. In late September of this year I called the number I was given by Sears for the warranty division. My call was referred to Cross Country Home Services, they are in Florida. I asked to schedule an appointment for a technician to come and repair my appliance. I was told there are no technicians in my area, which is a total lie. I have spent over a week going back and forth between Sears Home Warranty Service and the outfit Cross Country Home Service trying to get my appliance fixed. THEY WILL NOT SEND A TECHNICIAN. I have spent $250.00 and can't get service. Cross Country indicated that I would have to find my own service then have the technician call Cross Country Home Services for authority to assess the problem with the appliance. The company also said the I had to pay for the service call that is $75.00 but I also have to pay for the complete repair up front and then Cross Country said they would reimburse me. I looked on line for the reviews on Cross Country Home Services...………..ALL REVIEWS WERE HORRIBLE...…….TOTAL SCAM......READ THE REVIEWS (but not the reviews on Cross Country's website those are all positive and you can't write a review on their web page) Look up "[censored word] consumer reviews" The people never get their money back after paying for the service ahead of time. PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS WARRANTY YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY. I've reported them to the Federal Trade Commissioner, I am reporting them the to the State Insurance Commission, Consumer Affairs and I will also report them to the Better Business Bureau.

One representative at Cross Country Home Service told me that A & E is their go to technicians that they use, but they say there are no technicians in our area......LIE I've use A & E Factory Services for 15 years and Cross Country Home will not call them to service my appliance. Cross Country Home Services have also blocked my home number from being able to call Sears Repair Service, if I call the number that I've called for the last 15 years (800-469-4663) it directs my call to Cross Country Home Services. The company refuses to unblock my number.

BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is the link to the reviews on Cross Country Home Services:

https://www.yelp.com/biz/cross-country- ... rating_asc

I hope this helps, if your A &E Factory representative suggests you buy a Sears Home Warranty Service please know you will never get service and you will have lost all your money. THIS IS A TOTAL SCAM. :angry: