It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:57 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Please visit our local business partners   Site Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
All the Right Moves Dance American Restoration Anytime Fitness Applicable Life Coaching by Dr. Mike Cabin Creek Barbecue Colorado Taekwondo Institute (CTI) Diane Glover, Keller Williams Foothills Realty Holistic Horse Training Firewise Pro Inglenook Energy Center Montessori School of Conifer Paragon Martial Arts Peak Academy of Dance Pet Tips Bound R & R Roofing & Siding, Inc. Relax Salon Taspen's Organics & Holistic Wellness Center

For partnership opportunities email-partners@285bound.com

Post subject: rabbit disaster planning
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:08 am 

http://bobmccarty.com/2013/06/28/usda-t ... is-rabbit/

"My USDA rabbit license requirement has taken another ridiculous twist. I just received an 8 page letter from the USDA, telling me that by July 29 I need to have in place a written disaster plan, detailing all the steps I would take to help get my rabbit through a disaster, such as a tornado, fire, flood, etc. They not only want to know how I will protect my rabbit during a disaster, but also what I will do after the disaster, to make sure my rabbit gets cared for properly. I am not kidding–before the end of July I need to have this written rabbit disaster plan in place, or I am breaking the law.

In his email message, Hahne also explained the timeline via which he must comply: 1) the new regulation became effective Jan. 30, 2012; 2) the written plan must be completed by July 29, 2013; 3) Hahne and his wife, Brenda, must be trained to implement the plan as written; and 4) the written plan must be available for review by USDA inspectors by Sept. 28, 2013."...

Post subject: rabbit disaster planning
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:20 am 

Anyone want to bet that the rabbit disaster plan inspector is still on the payroll.

"“The dog barked. But it didn’t bite,” "

"They said the sequester would be scary. Mostly, they were wrong."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/ ... story.html

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:35 am 

I would love to see all regulations sunset after 10 years. Then they would only have time to put back the really important ones. Too many bureaucrats justifying their big paychecks and benefits.