It is currently Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:19 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Please visit our local business partners   Site Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
All the Right Moves Dance American Restoration Anytime Fitness Applicable Life Coaching by Dr. Mike Cabin Creek Barbecue Colorado Taekwondo Institute (CTI) Diane Glover, Keller Williams Foothills Realty Holistic Horse Training Firewise Pro Inglenook Energy Center Montessori School of Conifer Paragon Martial Arts Peak Academy of Dance Pet Tips Bound R & R Roofing & Siding, Inc. Relax Salon Taspen's Organics & Holistic Wellness Center

For partnership opportunities email-partners@285bound.com

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:21 pm 

Anyone else have tons of email that they more often than not delete without reading, but still need to receive for alerts, etc? Feeds from blogs that you only want to read at your leisure, but otherwise clog up your inbox every day? This service below has a monthly cost, but Gmail's doesn't, and there are probably others out there if you search. Life simplified is better! :)

Email Doesn't Have to Suck
Christina DesMarais
May 17, 2012
Quote:
Email is a pain. There are simply too many messages to handle—and I'm not even talking about spam from marketers (I use a separate address to collect those emails). The headache is the increasing number of legitimate business messages—it's a humongous time-suck that only seems to be getting worse.

Until, that is, I tried SaneBox.

SaneBox vs. Gmail's Priority Inbox
SaneBox gives you a custom dashboard including a timeline that graphs how many important and less important emails you get every day. My current average, according to SaneBox, is 81 a day. If I took a minute to read, digest, and respond to each one of them, that's nearly an hour and a half a day going through email. If you figure there's at least 250 work days in a year, I'm spending 375 hours annually on email. That's not acceptable.

SaneBox also creates an @SaneRemindMe folder that lets you keep track of all the messages to which you still need replies.

www.mymountaintown.com

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:10 pm 

Don't even mention email! I just got a new computer with Windows 8 on it. GRRRRR!

W8 itself sucks, the email program is useless, and I just spent 1+ day trying to regain some email functionality.

Did I mention that I don't like W8? :wink:

Thanks for an opportunity to rant! :biggrin: