It is currently Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:00 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Please visit our local business partners   Site Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
Anytime Fitness Applicable Life Coaching Relax Salon Inglenook Energy Center Homes and Lifestyles Montessori School of Conifer R & R Roofing & Siding, Inc.

For partnership opportunities email-partners@285bound.com

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Single?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:02 pm 

Sent you a pm. :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:47 pm 

AlpineMike wrote:
No airports, I have more class than TSA. But of course posting a personal ad on 285bound.com may have been less than a class act. Thanks for checking on me Sunshine...still hiking solo.

I don't know if you've joined us on a group hike before. We haven't done as many the past few months but are talking about doing so in the near future. We want to throw in a snowshoe or two and hoping one will be around a full moon (night snowshoe trip).

I mention this because some in the group are single women and very interesting. I'll make a point of posting in the appropriate subforum when we decide on our next hiking trip.

Personally, I think a great way to find a good prospect is by continuing to meet people that share your interests. Best of luck.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:51 pm 

freebird wrote:
AlpineMike wrote:
No airports, I have more class than TSA. But of course posting a personal ad on 285bound.com may have been less than a class act. Thanks for checking on me Sunshine...still hiking solo.

I don't know if you've joined us on a group hike before. We haven't done as many the past few months but are talking about doing so in the near future. We want to throw in a snowshoe or two and hoping one will be around a full moon (night snowshoe trip).

I mention this because some in the group are single women and very interesting. I'll make a point of posting in the appropriate subforum when we decide on our next hiking trip.

Personally, I think a great way to find a good prospect is by continuing to meet people that share your interests. Best of luck.

Hey Freebird, I was thinking of the girls get together at the end of the month and Mike and the single ladies there. ?????

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:29 pm 

Hehehe, read some of the other threads here, and you will never want to even speak to a member of the opposite sex again! :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:29 am 

jf, oh lordy. To be honest, I don't even know how I happened upon the thread I did read. I can only imagine.

Sunshine, great minds think alike. Some of the unattached ladies love hiking so I was really thinking about them. I don't know anythiing about the OP except he likes to hike (and is male) so we have that to start with.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:58 pm 

freebird wrote:

Thanks freebird. It has been awhile since I attended any of the group hikes. I would like to attend another one soon.

Sent you a pm Sunshine.

I'm here because I love where I live and play!

If everybody was like me than I would be like everybody.

Post subject: My general aim...
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:06 pm 

This is somewhat my aim here...(see my post).
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=1623&start=10

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:39 pm 

You sound like a person who knows what they are looking for. That's unusual (but very smart).

I'll make sure you know the next time a group of us gets together for a hike. If nothing more, you'll enjoy hiking in the beautiful foothills while you meet new people. I have never tried my hand at match-making so will let you handle that part.

Good luck in your search!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:20 am 

where is your Zumba class - i absolutely LOVE Zumba!

for those that have not tried, it is the most fun "workout" ever, besides my love for yoga, of course!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:54 pm 

It's Jamie's Zumba class. I still yet have tried it out. The website with schedule and location is www.zumbawithjamie.com

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next