It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:35 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours


Please visit our local business partners   Site Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
Anytime Fitness Applicable Life Coaching Relax Salon Inglenook Energy Center Homes and Lifestyles Montessori School of Conifer R & R Roofing & Siding, Inc.

For partnership opportunities email-partners@285bound.com

 




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:58 pm
Posts: 99
Location: Holly, Michigan
I read an article on Zuma's Rescue Ranch, anyone have anything to say about this place?

_________________
Never Say Never


Log in or register to leave comments.
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 21, 2010 1:49 pm
Posts: 1179
I'd never heard of it before, but just going from their website it looks like they're up to some good stuff. If she doesn't see this and post here, try PM'ing LopingAlong on here, she may have some better info.

_________________
"I knit so I don't kill people."
- - seen on a t-shirt


Log in or register to leave comments.
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:58 am
Posts: 1370
Thanks, RF.
Zuma is a great rescue. One of the best around here, IMO. They have helped many people and horses. They do a good job and their intent is true. I only donate to this horse rescue at the present time.


Log in or register to leave comments.
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:58 pm
Posts: 99
Location: Holly, Michigan
LopingAlong wrote:
Thanks, RF.
Zuma is a great rescue. One of the best around here, IMO. They have helped many people and horses. They do a good job and their intent is true. I only donate to this horse rescue at the present time.


Thank you for the responce, it is soooo nice to hear of such a place!! :)

_________________
Never Say Never


Log in or register to leave comments.
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:58 pm
Posts: 99
Location: Holly, Michigan
MichiganGal wrote:
LopingAlong wrote:
Thanks, RF.
Zuma is a great rescue. One of the best around here, IMO. They have helped many people and horses. They do a good job and their intent is true. I only donate to this horse rescue at the present time.


Thank you for the response, it is soooo nice to hear of such a place!! :)


I think 285 should extend an invite to them, I feel it would benefit the ranch and the followers of 285 bound! :heart:

_________________
Never Say Never


Log in or register to leave comments.
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:23 pm
Posts: 4115
MichiganGal wrote:
MichiganGal wrote:
LopingAlong wrote:
Thanks, RF.
Zuma is a great rescue. One of the best around here, IMO. They have helped many people and horses. They do a good job and their intent is true. I only donate to this horse rescue at the present time.


Thank you for the response, it is soooo nice to hear of such a place!! :)


I think 285 should extend an invite to them, I feel it would benefit the ranch and the followers of 285 bound! :heart:

Great idea, can someone contact them?


Log in or register to leave comments.
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 23, 2010 3:13 pm
Posts: 119
Location: Green Valley Ranch, Conifer (8562 ft)
Awesome place!

_________________
Image

" Horses are in almost every breath I take and watching them run and dance in the field takes my breath away. "


Log in or register to leave comments.
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:23 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 5:58 pm
Posts: 46
It is a very clean rescue, but in my opinion there are a lot of egos to deal with.

_________________
We call them dumb animals and so they are for they cannot tell us how they feel,
but they do not suffer less because they have no words.
By Anna Sewell, Author of Black Beauty


Log in or register to leave comments.
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 7 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
POWERED_BY