It is currently Tue May 21, 2019 7:43 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Please visit our local business partners   Site Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
Anytime Fitness Applicable Life Coaching Relax Salon Inglenook Energy Center Homes and Lifestyles Montessori School of Conifer R & R Roofing & Siding, Inc.

For partnership opportunities


Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:14 am 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:48 pm
Posts: 966
We have been considering putting up a small (8x8) greenhouse. We currently have a household-use well permit, which of course means we can't water anything in the greenhouse with our well. We also have rain barrels (for which we have a rooftop water collection permit), but that is governed by the well permit also.

I understand that one can submit a request to the state to change the household-use permit to domestic use, which would allow watering a small garden. There are certain criteria to be met in terms of the depth of the well, etc.

Has anyone out there successfully changed their well permit to accommodate their greehouse?

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys. - P.J. O'Rourke

Log in or register to leave comments.
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: