Switch to full style
285 Happenings, Calendar and Local Interests.
Post a reply

Re: More Great News - We're Adopting!

Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:30 pm

Alrighty, based on the latest update from wxgeek (4-8" :scared: ), I'd say that a postponement is definitely in order. We have until 4pm Friday to let Adopt A Highway people know of the change, but I'm thinking there's no reason to wait to let them know and post an update sooner rather than later on the calendar events that we submitted to The Flume, Mountain Connection, Conifer Chamber of Commerce, and Platte Canyon Chamber of Commerce.

Should we try for another pre-spring date, or just wait until May or June?

Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:32 pm

Science Chic wrote:Alrighty, based on the latest update from wxgeek (4-8" :scared: ), I'd say that a postponement is definitely in order. We have until 4pm Friday to let Adopt A Highway people know of the change, but I'm thinking there's no reason to wait to let them know and post an update sooner rather than later on the calendar events that we submitted to The Flume, Mountain Connection, Conifer Chamber of Commerce, and Platte Canyon Chamber of Commerce.

Should we try for another pre-spring date, or just wait until May or June?

I agree. I want us to be able to do a good job. Why not shoot again for another pre-spring appt? We can cancel, I guess if needed, but I will defer to the higher minds.

Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:51 pm

There are higher minds here? :biggrin:

More Great News - We're Adopting!

Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:58 pm

Let's just cancel it.

Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:02 pm

BUT HEY! More people have throw crap out the window. 3 empty boxes and a bag of trash AND a pair of boots.
But seriously I will help come spring.

More Great News - We're Adopting!

Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:24 am

What size boots?

More Great News - We're Adopting! (A Highway) :)

Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:51 am

Our signs are finally up!

Re: More Great News - We're Adopting! (A Highway) :)

Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:48 am

If we can get out of this weekend storm pattern, goes like that area, already needs our help.
Keep missing to look for them, as just a zombie driver on the way home, or the sun is blinding me... where are they?

Re: More Great News - We're Adopting! (A Highway) :)

Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:19 pm

TPP wrote:If we can get out of this weekend storm pattern, goes like that area, already needs our help.
Keep missing to look for them, as just a zombie driver on the way home, or the sun is blinding me... where are they?
They are at Mile Marker 240 heading northbound (just up and around the corner after the Arrowhead Manor/Meyer Ranch Open Speace Park) and MM 242 heading southbound (just before Mariposa Dr.)

More Great News - We're Adopting! (A Highway) :)

Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:22 am

Thanks!!!
Post a reply