It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:23 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Please visit our local business partners   Site Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
All the Right Moves Dance American Restoration Anytime Fitness Applicable Life Coaching by Dr. Mike Cabin Creek Barbecue Colorado Taekwondo Institute (CTI) Diane Glover, Keller Williams Foothills Realty Holistic Horse Training Firewise Pro Inglenook Energy Center Montessori School of Conifer Paragon Martial Arts Peak Academy of Dance Pet Tips Bound R & R Roofing & Siding, Inc. Relax Salon Taspen's Organics & Holistic Wellness Center

For partnership opportunities email-partners@285bound.com

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Helping hands
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:20 am 

archer wrote:
The Bills were 3-0 going into that game, I didn't think Cinci would have a chance since the Bills had beaten the Patriots the week before. I was two and two today....Atlanta and New Orleans won, my Bills and Broncos lost. Not a horrible day, but could have been better.
My brain will not compute that they were 3-0; they had to be 0-3! :biggrin:

Neptune, you nailed it right there - this would never have been finished to the level/completeness that it was without bootlegger. What was supposed to be a simple project turned into something much more complicated that none of us had a clue how to do but for him! I have the utmost respect and admiration for his skills, knowledge, perseverance, and selflessness. :notworthy:

www.mymountaintown.com

Post subject: Re: Helping hands
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:13 pm 

MsMam needs a barn raising to clear out her garage so she can hold her reception there, she has not specified a date as of yet...stay tuned..

Post subject: Re: Helping hands
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:17 pm 

Oooh, I know some stuff in that garage that my kids would love to "help" with! :biggrin:

Let me know when and I'll be there! :thumbsup:

www.mymountaintown.com

Post subject: Helping hands
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:28 pm 

MsMam's barn raising will be on Sunday, November 13th. The barn raising is to clrear out her garage so that her wedding reception can be held there. We normally start around 10:00 AM.
If interested in helping, PM me for the address.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7