It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:52 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Please visit our local business partners   Site Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
All the Right Moves Dance American Restoration Anytime Fitness Applicable Life Coaching by Dr. Mike Cabin Creek Barbecue Colorado Taekwondo Institute (CTI) Diane Glover, Keller Williams Foothills Realty Holistic Horse Training Firewise Pro Inglenook Energy Center Montessori School of Conifer Paragon Martial Arts Peak Academy of Dance Pet Tips Bound R & R Roofing & Siding, Inc. Relax Salon Taspen's Organics & Holistic Wellness Center

For partnership opportunities email-partners@285bound.com

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:31 am 

Just wanted to put this out there. I shop for food way too much and have 2 fridges and 3 freezers full and all my cupboards are too full. And I am just one person living here. I do not want it to go to waste. So I was wondering if anyone knows of a family who may need some extra food. I would be willing to load it up and deliver it to them if they need it. Please let me know. Thanks.

http://www.numbersusa.com/

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:51 am 

Nice. Love it.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 3:21 pm 

Great stuff! I put a word out and hope to hear back soon. I will also add some staples , I am in the same situation Viking, I over buy

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:07 pm 

Very generous Viking. I'm sure we could help too if you find someone in need.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:53 pm 

Viking...Have you contacted the Bailey Food Pantry?
I will try and get a number for you if you are interested.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:55 pm 

There is food bank run by a church here in Bailey , near the cooffee shop. I hear very good things and will stop by on Monday and check it out.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:36 am 

Viking...if you are still over flowing....there is a family in need . The Indian Hills Fire Fighter and his family. Please see thread in the forum.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:45 am 

Becky wrote:
Viking...if you are still over flowing....there is a family in need . The Indian Hills Fire Fighter and his family. Please see thread in the forum.

I will check out the thread. I really do need to get rid of some of this food. Thanks.

http://www.numbersusa.com/

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:10 am 

Hey there.

The Lord's Food Pantry has been open Tuesday 12 to 4 and Thursday 12 to 4 as well as Saturday 9 to 1 at the Shephard of the Rockies on Rosalie Road right next to Jitter Juice and just up the road from the Dynamic Properties billboard.

The hours and days of operation may change in the near future.

Aside from the hours of operation for our neighbors on the 285 corridor, the pantry would also welcome volunteers who can help Saturday 1-3 to pack up the food, so that we can deliver it to other charities in Denver.

Volunteers are always welcomed and for more information about volunteering , we would be happy to be of assistance at 303-668-5827.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:47 am 

The Pantry is in the process of reorganization and will post as soon as we can so folks can sign up to do different tasks and get ready for the Pantry to reopen.

PLEASE DISREGARD THE POSTING NEMESIS COPIED AS IT WAS UNVERIFIED INFORMATION.

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM WRITING LETTERS TO THE DISTRICT OFFICE AS WELL AS, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM GOING TO SHEPHERD OF THE ROCKIES ON SUNDAY MORNING, AS IT WOULD REFLECT BADLY ON THE LORD'S FOOD PANTRY.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND CONSIDERATION.