It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:29 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Please visit our local business partners   Site Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
All the Right Moves Dance American Restoration Anytime Fitness Applicable Life Coaching by Dr. Mike Cabin Creek Barbecue Colorado Taekwondo Institute (CTI) Diane Glover, Keller Williams Foothills Realty Holistic Horse Training Firewise Pro Inglenook Energy Center Montessori School of Conifer Paragon Martial Arts Peak Academy of Dance Pet Tips Bound R & R Roofing & Siding, Inc. Relax Salon Taspen's Organics & Holistic Wellness Center

For partnership opportunities email-partners@285bound.com

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:46 pm 

The Pantry is in the process of reorganization and will post as soon as we can so folks can sign up to do different tasks and get ready for the Pantry to reopen.

PLEASE DISREGARD THE POSTING NEMESIS COPIED AS IT WAS UNVERIFIED INFORMATION.

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM WRITING LETTERS TO THE DISTRICT OFFICE AS WELL AS, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM GOING TO SHEPHERD OF THE ROCKIES ON SUNDAY MORNING, AS IT WOULD REFLECT BADLY ON THE LORD'S FOOD PANTRY.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND CONSIDERATION..

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:52 pm 

Stay tuned for status updates as they become available.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:53 pm 

Pray for the pantry.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:06 pm 

In a brief meeting this evening, Jacque Peterson, the Director of The Lord's Food Pantry, asked me to post a request to the community, asking that the community to pray for the pantry as " it is on the cusp."

Thank you all for your prayers and stay tuned for further updates as they become available.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:22 am 

I have no formal announcement to offer at present but I must say that I am encouraged by all indications, that we are making progress, and I am looking forward to a point in time in the near future when I will be able to make the formal announcement of a grand opening at the new location.

Please keep the faith and know that your prayers are moving matter.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:37 am 

Re: The Lord's Neighborhood Charities needs your help....

Dear Community:

Just spoke with the Director for the Lord's Neighborhood Charities, Jacque Peterson, who has asked me to make a couple of points of clarification for you all.

If the community could refrain from calling Jackie, it would move the opening of the Lord's Neighborhood Charities (Lord's Food Pantry as we were once known) that much closer, that much faster. With all due respect, to each and every one of you she would like to speak with each of you, but there are still so many details to pin down. So, again if we could refrain from calling Jacque, the opening of the Lord's neighborhood Charities will occur that much more quickly. If you really need to speak with someone immediately, you may call Elaine at 303-668-5827 and leave a message, so that will allow Jacque the time required to cinch up the last of the required details so we can open our doors that much more quickly.

Another request: and this is very important, if you are able to make a donation to the Lord's Neighborhood Charities, we ask that you have your name and address printed with your phone number on a piece of paper that you can hand the Teller at Wells Fargo bank at King Soopers with your donation for deposit; so we will be able to mail you a letter of thanks for your records, that you will be able to use it as a tax deduction. Please make the deposit to the account for the Lord's Neighborhood Charities only.

Please take comfort in knowing that we are doing everything in our power to move closer to that happy day when we are able to open our doors for you.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Elaine Adgar-Reitze for Jacque Peterson,
Director of the Lord's Neighborhood Charities

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:46 pm 

Can you please post where we can make monetary donations..Thanks

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:57 pm 

MamaRama wrote:
Can you please post where we can make monetary donations..Thanks

Yes ! is there a place to drop off $ without going to Wells Fargo?