It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:48 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Please visit our local business partners   Site Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy
All the Right Moves Dance American Restoration Anytime Fitness Applicable Life Coaching by Dr. Mike Cabin Creek Barbecue Colorado Taekwondo Institute (CTI) Diane Glover, Keller Williams Foothills Realty Holistic Horse Training Firewise Pro Inglenook Energy Center Montessori School of Conifer Paragon Martial Arts Peak Academy of Dance Pet Tips Bound R & R Roofing & Siding, Inc. Relax Salon Taspen's Organics & Holistic Wellness Center

For partnership opportunities email-partners@285bound.com

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:11 pm 

CB, so sorry to hear about your dog.

Check a fact before it becomes a fact.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:12 pm 

So sorry for your loss. Wishing you peace and strength during this time as well as lots of happy memories.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:46 pm 

ahhhh CB...Wishing you peace and comfort. May you always cherish your wonderful memories of your dear friend.

Post subject: In Loving Memory of...
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:34 pm 

Today I had to let one of our cats have her final nap and on to Heaven. This is a picture of my cat April before we went into the vets office. Lately she had been losing a lot of weight fast and yesterday the lab results came back confirming advanced feline leukemia. This morning she was in such bad shape and I knew she wouldn't make it through the night. We had a little "talk" and she let me know it was ok to let her go and not to feel guilty or bad. She was ready to go and I was finally ready to let her go in a more peaceful way than just finding her gone. We got to say good-bye to each other and I will always love and miss her. She was a great cat and friend. She adopted us almost 9 years ago on April Fool's Day, hence her name April. Unbeknownst to us, she was actually pregnant with kittens at the time, which a few months later delighted my kids. LOL We kept one of her kittens and my daughter named the girl kitten Jack. :biggrin: She had just seen Pirates of the Caribbean and liked Jack Sparrow. Hey, whatever works. :wink: We still have Jack who is about 8 and I'm sure she will miss her mommy too. I told April that I will continue to take the very best care of her little girl that I possibly can until the will once again be reunited. :heart: :heart: :heart: RIP my April girl :heart: :heart: :heart:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:38 pm 

I'm so sorry for your family's loss SG. Where would you like the :heart: donation on her behalf to go?

www.mymountaintown.com

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:51 pm 

Thank you so much SC. It's been a really tough last few days. I would like the donation to go to IMHS please. Thank you so much for this wonderful gesture. :heart:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:01 pm 

Beautiful cat, SG. So sorry for your loss. It's so hard losing our precious fur babies. Wishing you peace and great memories and the unconditional love she gave you.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:25 pm 

Thank you MV. She was not in the best state here, but that's ok. She will never be forgotten and I got to help make her paw ornament after she passed and we sprinkled 'angel dust' (glitter) on her too. That was very nice of them and made the experience after such an emotional time very special and sweet. Kudos to Conifer Veterinary Hospital. I love them. :heart:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:41 pm 

Sending peaceful wishes your way!

~~ "Nothing a man does takes him lower than when he allows himself to fall so low as to hate anyone." Martin Luther King, Sr.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:55 pm 

Thank you CB! :heart:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next