- 285 Blog
- About Us
- News & Emergency
- 285Bound Emergency Info & Weather Updates
- Subscribe to Email Alerts
- EvergreenBound Scanner & Emerg Info
- Disaster Support Volunteers (DSV)
- DIA Flight/Parking Info
- News Channels & Print
- Local Papers
- Emergency Info
- Colorado Amber Alerts
- Colorado Fire Maps
- CO Fire Bans & Danger
- Jeffco Emerg. Management
- Park Co Website
- Local Fire Departments
- CO Bureau of Investigation
- CO Office Emer. Management
- CO Office Emerg. Preparedness/Response
- US Forest Service, Rocky Mtn Region
- InciWeb Colorado
- Animal EVAC Volunteers
- Jeffco H.E.A.T.
- CO Avalanche Info Center
- CO Search & Rescue Board
- Radio Reference Area Links
- Radio Stations
- Weather & Traffic
- 285Bound Webcams
- Matt Makens Weather
- Traffic, Cams, & Road Conditions!
- Local Weather Forecasts
- Weather @ Hilldale Pines
- CDOT Cameras
- CDOT Road Conditions
- CDOT Speeds/Travel Alerts
- Weather Underground
- Weather Advisories - NWS
- NWS Current Radar
- Area Links & Calendar
- Calendar List and Details
- 285 Community Events Calendar
- 285 Corridor Dining Reviews
- 285 Area Phone Numbers
- Wilderness Bound! Outdoor Activities
- Tiny Town & Railroad
- Conifer Trails
- Bailey Trails
- Bailey HUNDO
- Open Space & Parks
- Area Non-Profits & Service Orgs
- Conifer Area Council
- Conifer Newcomers & Neighbors
- Conifer Historical Society & Museum
- Conifer Community Park at Beaver Ranch
- Mountain Resource Center
- JOY International
- Rotary Club of Conifer
- Stagedoor Theatre
- VFW Post 12009
- VFW Post 12009 Ladies Auxiliary
- Troop Support Action Committee
- Mtn Area Land Trust
- Mt Evans Hospice
- Senior Resource Center
- Evergreen Christian Outreach
- 285 Optimist Club
- The Thrift Shop
- Carson J Spencer Foundation
- Jefferson Center for Mental Health
- Blue Spruce Habitat for Humanity
- Park Co
- Local HOAs
- Burland Homeowners Association
- Conifer Mountain HOA
- Deer Creek Valley Ranchos HOA
- Elk Creek Highlands & Meadows Property Owners Association
- Elk Falls Ranch Property Owners Association
- Evergreen Meadows Homeowners Association
- Hilldale Pines HOA
- Pine-Elk Creek Improvement Association
- Pine Meadows HOA
- Pleasant Park Neighborhood Association
- Stagestop Owners Association
- Woodside Park HOA
- Will-O-Wisp Community
- Spiritual Cabin - Local Churches
- Aspen Ridge Church
- Compassionate Dharma Cloud Monastery
- Conifer Church of Christ
- Conifer Community Church
- Crow Hill Bible Church
- Deer Park United Methodist
- Elk Creek Community Church
- Evergreen Buddhist Community
- Journey Community Church
- Mountain High Christian Center
- Our Lady of the Pines
- Platte Canyon Community Church
- Risen Lord Lutheran Church
- Shepard of the Rockies Lutheran
- St Laurence Episcopal
- St Mary of the Rockies
- Jeffco Website
- Park County Website
- 285 Chambers' Directory
- Pets, Animals
- Other Bound Sites
To our valued Guests on 285Bound.com:
Welcome and thank you for stopping by! Here is some information on how to move around the 285Bound.com website. Please feel free to contact us anytime at email@example.com for any questions you may have, we are happy to help.
Our goal is to be your go-to hub of centralized information on local resources, webcams, events, current weather, traffic and news, community forums and unique access to the local business community. We welcome all visitors to have an active voice!
What are the 285Bound Forums?
The word forum dates back to ancient Rome where the forum was the central assembly for business and judicial activity. Online forums are an area on an Internet website designated for discussion. It is divided by topic and can be compared to a bulletin board. Members can post notices about local or national news, upcoming events, community issues, etc. Plus in a new innovation in advertising our business partners discuss and take questions directly from our members.
Our online forum provides unlimited space for discussion, depth of conversation, and lively interaction amongst members. Like the Roman Forum, the 285Bound.com forums are the center of activity in the community.
In the past two and a half years, our 2,000+ members have created over 24,000 topics and 269,000 posts. Topics have run the gamut from local and national politics, sports, hobbies and numerous community events. We are looking forward to your voice to bring even more flavor, discussion and variety. Start making a difference in your community today!
Benefits of registering as a member on our forums:
Registration is not necessary to access content on 285Bound.com. However, members must register in order to gain access to the "members only" portion of the forums. Benefits of becoming a member include:
1. You get to pick a fun, colorful nickname and avatar (picture)
2. The ability to Subscribe to our Scanner & Emergency Info Forum (or any forum) and receive an email when a new topic is posted in that forum only, giving you a heads-up that there may be something happening that affects you (traffic accident on your route to/from work, a wildfire near your home). We also have Email alerts for big emergency situations (Level 2 or 3 Evacuation Notices for fires, highway closures)
3. Posting privileges (Let people know what you think)
4. Full access to the site (Including the insanity of 'The Ring')
5. You can use our Private Message features to contact other members.
6. Access to our search system to search for information and advertising along with other items.
7. Use of our Free business and personal classifieds.
8. Participate in member only contests and giveaways.
9. Enhanced navigational features.
10. We even have a Letters to the Editor section so you can give us your ideas to improve the site...
Some of our features to check on daily. Also, remember to make us your home page!:
1. Check your local 7 day forecast on our home page.
2. Our scanner forum has up to date medical/emergency, traffic, and weather information including road closures accidents and more. This is a very important part of our community outreach.
3. Join the community forum for news and info in your community or just to have some fun with your neighbors!
4. Check out our Community Calendar for local things to do. Submit your favorite non-profit events for free
5. Check out the EZ links page with tons of informative sites. There are links to newspapers across the county, community sites, weather and search sites and more.
6. You can find local and emergency numbers here.
7. 285Bound.com has an emergency alert email system for local emergency notification along with member only bargain alerts from our business partners and newsletters. Sign up for that here.
8. Our animal/pet page has local animals for adoption, animal/pet related links and fun videos and pictures. If you've lost a pet, or found a pet,The Pet Park is the place to post that information so furry loved ones can be reunited with their families. We also have another related forum for larger animals called The Ranch.
On our link menu at the top of the forum you can find many links from weather and traffic websites to area non-profits and county sites. If ever in doubt look at the top of the page to get somewhere else on the site
Our 285Bound.com Facebook page and Twitter account grows daily! and we post big news on our blog. Be sure to click the Like button/Follow us/Subscribe for access to additional information! If you prefer to receive your information via RSS Feeds, we've got those too!
Other useful information-
Our F.A.Q. can answer many of your questions like how do I post in the forums or How can I search the forums?
Or you can join the forums here. Get information on posting and tutorials here.
You can find lots of information on our About Us page.